As a member of Asia-Pacific Vitreo-retina Society, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Access to member directory listing
- Free download of retina photos and surgical videos
- Receive APVRS e-newsletter
- Participate in the APVRS Award Program
You are eligible to apply for memberships as APVRS member if:
- You hold a medical degree;
- You have completed Vitreo-retina fellowship of at least 1 year duration;
- You have at least 2 years of experience after Vitreo-retina fellowship and current workload comprise of at least 30% of time devoted to the management of posterior segment diseases;
- You have published at least 2 papers in peer-reviewed journals. The authorship can be co-author without any time limit; and
- Recommendation by 2 Members of APVRS
- The credential committee will review all the submitted materials from the applicants to consider approval for admission as APVRS member.
To apply for membership:
- Download and complete the application form.
- An official letter from your department where you completed Vitreo-retina fellowship is required.
- Two recommendation letters from APVRS members.
- Mail or fax the completed application form and the letters to the APVRS Secretariat.
Email: email@example.com Fax: (852) 2715 9490 Mail: APVRS Secretariat
4/F, Hong Kong Eye Hospital, 147K Argyle Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Entrance Fee: USD50 and Annual Membership: USD30
- Life Membership (Entrance Fee included): USD250*
*For members from countries/territories with GDP per capita ranked 51 or below (ranked by the International Monetary Fund), Life Membership may be paid in 2 installments over 2 years; USD150 in 1st year, USD100 in 2nd year.
For enquiries, please contact the APVRS Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (852) 3943 5889.